Data Protection in AWS is Complex and Vulnerable to Ransomware Attacks
AWS has many built-in benefits, but when it comes to data protection, there’s a shared responsibility model. Customers are responsible for protecting their data in AWS and doing so across multiple AWS accounts is challenging if you do not have the right solution.
- No air gap protection against ransomware attacks
- Zero visibility into compliance status of AWS assets
- Long recovery times resulting in increased RTO
- Complex to backup and recover data across multiple AWS accounts
Secure Your AWS Data in Minutes
Clumio Protect simplifies and enhances data protection for Amazon EC2, EBS, RDS, DynamoDB and VMC by providing quick, turnkey protection against ransomware, fast restores for business continuity and cost effective long term retention to meet compliance needs.
- Get Turnkey Secure Ransomware Protection Clumio backups are always stored outside of the customer’s security sphere in an air gap manner, are immutable and cannot be deleted. This ensures hackers or bad-actors cannot compromise the backup copies.
- Meet Compliance Objectives with Global Policies Start protecting your AWS assets in less than 15 minutes and automate compliance-based data retention. Get customized compliance reports across all AWS assets and be audit ready.
- Lower Your RTO and Enable Business Continuity Rapidly restore an entire asset instance or quickly recover just a single file to lower your RTO. Restore data to any account or region to get back up and running quickly.
Clumio Backup as a Service for Amazon EC2 and EBSA modern approach to securely protect your EC2 and EBS data.
Clumio Backup as a Service for Amazon RDSProtect your mission critical applications in AWS from ransomware.
Backup for VMware Cloud (VMC) on AWSClumio provides a secure and cost-predictive backup solution for applications in both VMC and AWS.
Data Protection for Microsoft 365Secure cloud backup for Microsoft 365 Exchange, OneDrive, and SharePoint.
Clumio Audit Logs IngesterGet Clumio’s audit logs in near real-time to Splunk via our audit logs ingester add-on.
Clumio as CodeIntegrate Clumio into your existing workflows through SDK repositories for terraform, powershell, python etc.