Data Protection in AWS is Complex and Vulnerable to Ransomware Attacks
AWS has many built-in benefits, but when it comes to data protection, there’s a shared responsibility model. Customers are responsible for protecting their data in AWS and doing so across multiple AWS accounts is challenging if you do not have the right solution.
- No air gap protection against ransomware attacks
- Zero visibility into compliance status of AWS assets
- Long recovery times resulting in increased RTO
- Complex to backup and recover data across multiple AWS accounts
Secure Your AWS Data in Minutes
Clumio Protect simplifies and enhances data protection for Amazon EC2, EBS, RDS, DynamoDB and VMC by providing quick, turnkey protection against ransomware, fast restores for business continuity and cost effective long term retention to meet compliance needs.
- Get Turnkey Secure Ransomware Protection Clumio SecureVault stores AWS backups outside of the customer’s security sphere in an air gap manner that are immutable and cannot be deleted. This ensures hackers or bad actors cannot compromise the backup copies.
- Meet Compliance Objectives with Global Policies Start protecting your AWS assets in less than 10 minutes and automate compliance-based data retention. Get customized compliance reports across all AWS assets and be audit ready.
- Lower Your RTO and Enable Business Continuity Rapidly restore an entire asset instance or quickly recover just a single file to lower your RTO. Restore data to any account or region to get back up and running quickly.
Backup as a Service for Amazon EC2 & EBS
Clumio Protect for Amazon S3
Backup as a Service for Amazon RDS
Backup as a Service for Amazon DynamoDB
SQL Server on Amazon EC2
Data Protection for Microsoft 365
Clumio Audit Logs Ingester
HashiCorp Technology Partner