Time: 2:00 PM ET
The PTI Webinar Series is presented by CompTIA’s Public Technology Institute (PTI) in association with the National Governors Association (NGA), the National League of Cities (NLC) and NASCIO.
Cybersecurity ranks as the No. 1 priority for local government officials, according to PTI’s 2020 State of City and County IT National Survey: A Report on City and County Technology and Workforce Trends. While ransomware attacks and cybersecurity breaches have been top of mind for city and county leaders, in recent weeks that focus has shifted to cybersecurity protocols and safe, secure technology infrastructure to support government employees working from home.
This session will cover the following topics:
• Cybersecurity and ransomware threats for local governments
• Providing a secure telework environment for government employees
• Resources and partnership opportunities
• Knocking down barriers to collaboration among CIOs, elected leaders, and top management
• Clifford Clarke, Chief Information Officer, PTI
• Charles Gore, IT Security Manager, Loudoun County, Virginia
• Nikki Milburn, Director of Security, Franklin County, Ohio
• Chris J. Neves, Director of Information Technology, City of Louisville, Colorado
• Manisha Paudel, Equity Coordinator, City of Des Moines, Iowa
• Cory Smith, Chief Information & Technology Officer, City of Davenport, Iowa
• Anna Whipple, Chief Information Officer, City of Des Moines, Iowa